Tuesday, July 24, 2012

happy halloween

today is halloween nd lei is snow white nd joshy man is a police officer... 

nd right now im just waiting for allen to get to my rents house cuz hes stuck in traffic =(

I miss him so much!! I just seriously cant wait to see him... thats gnna be the highlight of my halloween...

later on tonight after we take the kids around we're gonna head over to the montealegre's house for a partay... 

i let them borrow my decorations.. I wonder how it looks..


lei is kinda being annoying ryte now... after going around a lil bit she got tired and stared yelling about every little thing.... nd she took off her snow white dress ...

i felt bad cuz vanessa had to go to school nd she felt bad about not being there for josh....

k gotta go eat then get candy....

No comments:

Post a Comment