Tuesday, July 24, 2012

i dont know

i dont know why im so sad... i dont know where all this negativity is coming from.... i dont understand myself and where im going or what i have to do.... i feel like imhaving such a mental breakdown... its so hard... my health... my health always ruins the fun.... and my health issues are things i hate to talk about because its weakness... people treat me different wen they know i have this or that.... they treat me like a baby... but then again... people treat me like a baby no matter wut illness i do or dont have... they treat me like that... cuz i guess i dont know anything...

its coming again... im getting really sick again i know it....

hospital here i come again...yeayyy!!

ican feel undermy chin.... its swelling again... swelling how it sweels wen i get really sick...

haha.. wow... i just sat downnd my lower back cracked...

since its cold my asthma is acting up... my ecsema is getting worse...

i dont think imma reach the age of 40... nooo way... with the way things are...noooo frikin way...

im fat again...

haha so basically physically... mentally... and my health are all just messed up...

thats everything.. haha

people dont know how lucky they are...


gosh its cold... the kind of cold that makes it hard to wake up in the morning...
the kind of cold that makes it hard to get up...
the kind of cold that hits me... and sends me to the doctor...

my daughter is beautiful... but i cant even provide for her well...

not like i should... i keep hoping my love will be enough.... but we all know its not... 
love isnt gonna get her a house... love isnt going to get her clothes... love isnt going to pay for they toys she will long to have...

im so cold.....

life... 

my lifes a joke... i have nothing left....

no im wrong... i have allen...but he deserves better then me....

help///

No comments:

Post a Comment