Tuesday, July 24, 2012

life

its awesome having two kids... i mean im really tired and all but I do it for them...

I'm really really tired but i wanna work... i wanna help out allen financially even if its only a lil bit.... nd i want it all to go to his debt so that he doesnt have to worry too much about it...

I also dont want him to feel that the burden of supporting us all is all just on him and I also want him to think that Im pulling my end of the wagon....I dont want him to feel like im not helping him

making allen feel better about things is my main drive when I do things in the apartment... I dont do chores around the house because I like to... but because I want allen to be happy when he comes home.... I work hard at cleaning the house for allen... nd wen im soo tired nd feel like I cant the thought of allen coming home tired from work motivates me to do it anyways....

I love him so much... and am in love with him... theres a big difference

well g2g

No comments:

Post a Comment