Tuesday, July 24, 2012

my insecurities

These are my insecurities....
 
i've gained lots of weight....
I've never had boobs
My eczema looks so bad and its all over now (if you didnt know its something where your skin gets super dry and stuff and regular lotion doesnt work... its common with people who have asthma.)
my nose it too big...
my feet aren't cute
and no matter what I do I hate my pictures...
 
 
BUT...
 
im me... 
 
and my husband loves me no matter what...
 
because...
 
im me
 
and I want everyone whose hated how they looked in pictures... and have seen other womens pictures.. and wished they could look like that...to just stop
 
you are your own worst enemy...
 
and I am me... nd I love who I am... maybe not always how I look... but when it comes down to it.. im still alive... still living good... and still have a wonderful family...
 
and im gonna work out... not because i think im fat.... but for my health... 
and I'm proud im me... im crazy... loud... i act like drunk people do when im sober... I LOVE EVERYONE... and have more love to give...  I want to help improve the world... and I want to live a life pleasing to God....
 
so im just gonna tell myself to shut up the next time i have something about myself i dislike.... cuz everyone has something they dont like about themselves....

No comments:

Post a Comment