Tuesday, July 24, 2012

to that special sum1


i really thought i had everything figured out... i really thought i wuz totally over it...

to that someone:
i really miss you a lot.... sad thing is... i know you dont miss me...
i dont know how you can just throw away all those happy memories....
its hard for me ...i still talk about what we used to do with people sumtimes...
i miss it...
the way u looked wen i would first see you...
talkin to you and kissing you nd hugging you nd being so happy..
looking at you ...
being stupid with you...
laughing so much wen we were out...
the first time you told me u loved me....
now its so weird to me...
how did i let that person go...
but i did try to keep u in my life thats for sure...
i tried...
im just sorry im not good enough for you...
i gave you sooo much love but i guess sometimes love isnt good enough...
nd you know i'll always be there for you....
its hard cuz at the same time im so mad at you for leaving me...
but hey it happens..
i dont know ...i just really miss US


u cant figure out who im talking about... even my closest friends wouldnt be able to figure who im talkin bout =)

No comments:

Post a Comment