Tuesday, July 24, 2012

wut haunts me

lots of things still haunt me....
my room ( the place i waited and cried)
the memories carved into my mind 
but most of all the dreams.... 
the dreams haunt me the most...
its as if every single emotion i've been able to push away has now been held down too long and are slowly but surely consuming me from the inside out... 
what i used to look forward to...to escape my reality has now turned its back on me
for so long i couldnt understand y i only slept 4 hours a night... i couldnt understand though my body wuz exhausted my mind wouldnt let me rest....
but finally... wen i slept a full night... i realized y i dreaded to dream..
there i wuz ...begging ...crying... longing... 
frustrated that though i wuz yelling the truth
the truth i was speaking would not be accepted
even though all that wuz a dream i knew the frustration was reality..
even though the truth is known it isn't accepted...
but is pushed aside and trampled on by logic that is simply illogical
but i know that all that haunts me will soon fade and the truth will be known 

No comments:

Post a Comment