Tuesday, July 24, 2012

the ultrasound


drugs might give u a fun high....alchol might make u loose
but seriously though nothing on this earth can make you feel as good as you feel when you see your baby for the first time on that screen in the doctors office....
ud think cuz ive already experienced seeing leila on it that it wouldnt feel as good... but it does. I got the same rush of emotions seeing the baby as I did with leilani.
Allen was the cutest little thing in that office. I think just seeing how happy he was made my birthday so speacial. His face lit up like ive never seen b4. Well from him hahaha Leila and Allen seriously look so much alike wen they make that im super excited glowing face and I absoloutely love it.
While I was laying there on the patients bed waiting anxiously for the ultrasound tech to turn the screen so i could see the baby, I just layed there holding Allen's hand starring at the hospital ceiling. The warm gel n my stomache didnt feel funny at all. The only thing that felt funny was when the ultrasound tech would move the scanner across my stomach and the baby would frikin kick my side hard haha...
Even though it took her a long time to finally show me the baby on the screen I didn't mind because I wasjust soaking up every moment that wud pass. From time to time I would look over to Allen and it just made me smile. Every second that we spent in that room he was smiling so big. I love seeing him that happy. He was so excited haha nd kept asking different questions about what was on the screen and how everything worked which was SUPER ADORABLE haha =)  the ultrasound tech didnt mind...infact I think she thought it was super cute too hahaha . She was the same woman who did the ultrasound for leila but she talked more and explained things more becuase she knew allwn wanted to know.
After taking measurements and recording the heartbeat she sed "lets figure out wut ur having" she looked around for a minute then sed "ITS A BOY" haha both allen and I yelled"YEAYYYY" hahaha allen a bit louder though hahaha

after we got out of the office we were so excited and called nd texted EVERYONE hahaha...well everyone until we got lazy hahahaha
boy we are so happy =)

No comments:

Post a Comment