Tuesday, July 24, 2012

It's All In Control =)


It’s funny because if you look back in your life you realize why things happen to you in your life. You know that hmnn… if this hadn’t happend then I would never be ________. Everything purposly fits together to benefit YOU!
It’s so easy to just feel defeated and feel as if the world is against you… but you know what.. if we didn’t experience the trials and tribulations that are presented in our lives then we wouldn’t grow and and learn. It’s those who choose to not learn these lessons that suffer the most.Whats funny is… God gives new trials and tribulations to those who learn from their problems so that they can continue to grow and continue to better themselves in different ways…and those that DON’T learn from their problems get presented with the same problems over and over and there is no growth until that lesson is learnt. Thats why IF it seems as if you keep encountering the same problem over and over than you aren’t learning the lesson God is trying to teach you. If you over come your problems and God present’s you with new ones then he is trying to shape and mold you into someone better, wizer, and stronger.
A lesson that keeps repeating over and over in my life RIGHT NOW is patience and faith. GOd keeps presenting me with situations where I worry and where there is ABSOLOUTELY NOTHING that I can do about the situation except wait. When I talk about waiting… I’m not reffering to waiting in line or anything like that. I’m talking about big life changing events such as the adoption for Leilani, buying a house, and throwing our wedding.
I continually get sad over these things OVER AND OVER… and worry about them OVER AND OVER… when all God really wants is for me to relax, give him the situation and wait for lifes great timing. He’s prooven this to be true time and time again… I worried about the adoption over and over but each time God had us wait even longer for the court proceedings the more evidence was piled up for our side which will extremely benefit our case. Now if the adoption had gone in the time frame that I wanted it to go in… then we wouldn’t have all the evidence that we have. Because GOd had his right timing for everything… our case is built up more than ever. I should have just stopped my panicing and just trusted that… there was a reason for each delay..
SO I’m sorry God for not completely trusting the perfect design you have in my life. I pray that you show me how I can learn to calm myself and just relax and have faith. I love you and thank you for continuing to bless me by having me grow and build my character.
SO the adoption… our house…our wedding celebration… All in due time… its just about God’s wonderful timing. So from here I will try to learn my lesson and just let live and let God.

No comments:

Post a Comment