Tuesday, July 24, 2012

ME....THEN nd NOW


ME THEN:
- I wuz a gangstah no lie..... hahaha
- I used to talk all ghetto nd crap
- If I didn't like you... you nd everyone around you knew it
-I didn't give a crap
-I wanted so bad to party all the time (just to dance never drink... cuz i've always been against that)
- My mentallity wuz "it's not my fault if your man likes me over you"
- Hip Hop/Dancing wuz my life
-Even though I was small I was tough as hell
-I deffinately had low tollerance for girls dogging
-I was LOUD ALL THE TIME
- I was a B****

ME NOW
-still priti gangstah but in the cool sense lol
- I like talking normal and get upset at myself for cussing
-If I don't like you... I try my best to just smile nd pray about my bad feelings towards you
-I care about my future and my family
- Partying is fun nd wutever... but I dont really like that scene... maybe i would like it if it were just the dancing... but people getting drunk nd crap... not my thing... being drunk just leads to bad things...
-I am married and am sooo happy with my marriage
-I realized that though I did have some talent in hip hop back in the day My true dancing passion since I was 7 was ballroom .. call me old fashion or wutever... but thats what I love
- I'm still small... and still tough....piss me off enough nd ya... I could beat the crap out of you... but Im really good at holding in my agressiveness cuz violence really doesnt help anyone...learning to control anger is a really good thing.
-I still have an issue when it comes to girls looking at me wrong... nd ya I admit from time to time I will dog them back... but I have improved... I think cuz since I got pregnant with lei I've been getting dirty looks cuz people aren't used to seeing someone so young with a child.. so i kinda just brush it off...
-I have my moments when I'm loud... but i've really calmed down a lot. I dont feel the need for being too loud ne more... but around my family im loud as hell.. nd my mom hates it... especially wen im loud around allen... hahaha i think shes scared its gonna be a big turn off for him  haha
-I'm priti nice now.... I don't consider myself a B**** ne more... I have other things to worry about then being mean to other females lol... I love my family and am happy with everything I have.
WHATS THE SAME?
well i've always had my personality so certain parts about me are the same... but my mentallity about things is different... im 19 but think like an old timer... 
ya thats it... my actions and reactions are different.. but same old me haha its funny that I'm still the same nd yet so different at the same time... but I like it 
I owe all this change to leila... she changed me.. made me more mature... changed my thought process...

No comments:

Post a Comment