Tuesday, July 24, 2012

new addition to the family

Crzay AGAIN everytime i come back here to read wut I sed I forget i even said all that...

I love it. This is my own therapy. My way to let go and breathe. My way to think things out and get out what I really have to say.

If God were to take me I pray that nikkay or josh would show this to everyone...show them what I thought about nd felt....its all surprising to me as well.

MAJOR UPDATE!!! 

woot haha me and allen are having our own baby!!!!!!

omg another one!! hahaha

theres no doubt in my mind that we can handle having another sweet blessing. I can tell allens really worried about the usual things to worry about but I have so much faith in God that our newly formed family will be ok...

I love allen so much...I'm not sure if he realizes that I would love him even if he didnt have a penny to his name.... I will love him no matter how bad in debt he is.....I will love him regardless of where we live....or what kind of cars we have. I love him for him...I love his smell...his hair...his face...his hands...I love who he is and feel blessed to have him in my life....

I just wish he would stop caring about wut I would think wen it comes to materialistic things....I love him...not his money....

Leila simply adores him...the way she rests on his shoulder makes my heart melt....o ya she calls him daddy now...I LOVE IT cuz she finally is with the daddy God intended her to be with

funny how God works in our lives huh??

I am 5 months pregnant this friday =) this pregnancy is going by soooooo fast!!...Allen and I are hoping for a lil boy....if its a boy his name will be ethan nd if its a girl delilah....

we get to find out the sex of the baby ON MY BIRTHDAY!!!! yeayyy haha best bday present ever!!

i'll update more wen I get back home to our apartment in mission viejo...its hard to type with my lap top...too many missing keys cuz of lei hahaha

GOD BLESS MY FAMILY

No comments:

Post a Comment