Tuesday, July 24, 2012

rob...

leilani needs to know what her father used to think of us soo im going to post the blogs he wrote off our family myspace here...

www.myspace.com/robandval

-=BiG RoB=- How the Daddy used to Feel... 

Well, Yeah I am a Daddy, its overwhelming, but not as hard as people made it seem. I love my little girl so much, she is my pride and joy and my everything. When I first looked into her eyes, something came over me.. Its indescribable...I looked at her , and was like Wow, I made her.. She came from me.. Thats my life, my legacy.. my beautiful baby girl. I was next to valerie the whole intire time, I never left her side, unless I had to(like when I had to go pee or when they first took her into her room to get the baby out)
Other than that, I never left my girl's side, Just like What im going to do, in both there lives. Im never going to leave there sides. Im going to there helping them, and catching them ever if they fall. Im not a dad, just because I have a baby, Im a dad because Im taking the responciblity to take care of my life and her life too. I want to earn the name Dad, I dont just want it just because I have a baby. I dont really feel much different, mentally, because I guess it hadnt effected me yet.. Like I Know that I have someone new in my life, that is gonna take all my love nd she is gonna love me. In my mind, things have changed, like Im more cautious when it comes to like little kids and when I see babies, I feel like, im helpless, and I cant help but look at them, and want to hold them. I dont kno, Maby BiG RoB is Changin.. for the better of coarse but.. Im glad how my life is. Im gonna take care of Leilani and Valerie, for the rest of my life. I want them to come back to this blog 50 years from now, and let them know Im always going to be there for you, always... I love you so much girls, and I will ALWAYS love you girls.. I just want you to know that.

9:59 PM - 4 Comments -

next one wuz to mommy 

July 5, 2005 - Tuesday 

To My Baby Valerie Victoria Bartlett 
Current mood: loved 

To My Baby
Valerie Victoria Bartlett, you are my wife my bestfriend my one and only my beautiful baby girl. You are my princess locked up in the Tallest Tower On Highest Castle On the Biggest Valcano Guarded by A Fire Breathing Dragon. All my life I have been looking for you. And I thank God that I have finally found you. When I didnt have you I felt a sense of Lonelyness, and always wondered where My one and only is. You are my one and only. I know im not your prince charming or the best husban in the world. But I try really hard to make you smile, and be happy. There is nothing that makes me more happy than to know that you are happy. When I close my eyes I see your beautiful face and it brings a smile to my face. I get sad though when I open them because your not there. Your always on my mind twenny-fo-seven. I know most people say this about there boyfriend or girlfriend. But we are different. Our relationship has had its ups and downs. We have been mad at each other, but its all normal. We just get closer by the second. By the time were old, were gonna be considered as one. Our hands are gonna grow into each others hands because we are never, ever going to let go. The love we have is so strong, when we look into each others eyes we see more than just someone looking back, we see life partners, friends, and lovers. Your way more than I could ever ask for. You make me the happiest man alive. Right now I cannot wait till I get to hold you in my arms again. I think im going to run all the way to your house right now give you a big kiss and a hug and tell you how much I love you. Valerie Victoria Bartlett you are my life You are my everything your more than I could ever ask for. I just want to thank you so much for everything you have ever done for me. Im so thankful that I have you to love and to hold. And I cannot wait till the day when me and you can combine our loves as one and be married. I love you baby and there is nothing that can get in our ways no matter what. We can make it through any obstical we get over every bump in the road, all it does it just make us stronger. Baby you mean so much to me, your my world your my everything your my one and only. I love you baby. I just wanted to write it out just to let people know how much you honestly do mean to me. I love you Valerie Victoria Bartlett! And I will for for Ever and Always.


P.S STOP! READ!
Please, do not try and get in the way of what me and Valerie have, poeple say oh you kiss to much, well because were in love. If you were in love you would want to kiss your partner alot too. Just because we enjoy showing affection for each other doesnt give you the right to give us your opinion. I dont care who you are do not ever try and get in the way of me and Valerie It will just make me hate you, and once i Hate you I will never like you again. If this sounds harsh, well then its harsh, but im sorry Im not letting people just get in the way of what me and val have just because they cannot get any themselves. Befor you think this is harsh or what ever think about it. If your inlove with someone or really like someone, think about it any person in the world think of that one person who u wish u could kiss or hug, then think of some stupid person come gettin in the way saying you kiss to much or gosh dont do that... you would be pissed am i right? just think befor you speak and dont get in our way. 
Thanks~

7:53 PM - 2 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment

done for today

No comments:

Post a Comment