Tuesday, July 24, 2012

to my darling daughter leilani


to my dearest leilani,
mommy fell in love with you the momment she thought you were there in her tummy and i fall in love with you more and more each day. Wen i look at you i just have so much happiness in my heart.... nd i think "thats my little girl". your voice to me is my relaxant it gives me peace. The sound of your voice is so beautiful. When i look at you ... i know you will be someone great....someone with a big purpose in this world. God is too good to me. He allowed me the honor of being your mother even though i am so unworthy to have such a blessing in my life. All parents say that their kid is sooo smart nd wutever... but you truely are so intelligent for being only 19 months old. Not to mention your the coolest kid EVA HAHAHA... i mean come on wut kid at ur age knows how to say " WeeSSSTT SIIIDeee" while throwin up a lil W n the air ihahahaha. AHHH im looking at u right now nd i wish i can describe ur face in words but all i can comce up with is ...gorgeously beautiful.... nd that doesnt do you justice. Those little hands and those soft little feet are sooo cute... those big brown eyes seem to just sparkle ...that smile is like no other... you have a nose like a little doll... ur eyebrows are as nice as your fathers... ur hair is this beautiful dark brown that curls so elegantly at your shoulders. I love those times you'll just yell "MOMMY!!!" nd then run into my arms and give me a big hug. or those times you just pop out of NOWhere nd give me a kiss...mommy hates putting you on time out... but i have to do it wen you misbehave... but  love it wen timeout is over and we talk about wut you did and then you say..."sowee mommy"...nd then we hug and kiss nd we're bak to playing... you always try to make mommy laugh...just like your father you are sooo funny.. nd there are times wen u make me DIE laughing...nd thats wen im like... wow theres no way anyone can say shes not Robert's daughter.

you know leilani... mommy is very young... but i promise you our future will be bright. Ima let you read this wen your like 25 nd just watch... everything by then well be wonderful... God is so good to both of us leilani. Never forget that. He has helped both of us through very trying times. Mommy is here to protect you...to provide for you... and to walk with you.. Even though at the moment our family is torn... know you are loved so very much.... yes there are times wen at night we pray for daddy... i wish he were there too.... but darling... know that God has a purpose for everything... even though we may be mad and so upset at the world... just trust in him because everything works out for the glory of the lord. So don't get mad at God for things that go wrong in your life.... just wipe away the tears and walk out into life knowing there is a bigger and greater outcome.....don't ever doubt ur exsistance in this world... you were meant to come when you came... so never ever doubt yourself.  Always have faith my darling....and you will live a happy life. This life we are living now is only temporary... the greater life we seek is in heaven.

i love you my precious angel... but i have to stop writing now cuz youw ant to play hahaha

love always,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment